Financially speaking, most new families I speak with struggle between balancing short term financial commitments (like paying down student loan debt and managing day to day cash flow) with their more long term retirement aspirations. I have created several free resources to address some of these issues. Take a look and let me know what you think!
Download this FREE guide to learn how to:
- Set financial goals with your partner
- Inventory your finances, identify account overlap, and integrate accounts
- Create a strategy to manage your finances together
This FREE ebook shows you how to:
- Determine whether you're on the right student loan payment plan
- Confirm whether or not you are currently eligible for student loan forgiveness
- Decide whether you should (or shouldn't) refinance your student loans
- ... and much more!
This free retirement calculator will give you a rough idea of where you stand when it comes to preparing for retirement. It's a basic tool, so you should carefully review your retirement portfolio against the projections, but use it to give you a feel for whether or not you're saving enough to retire.
And if you have a more specific question that isn’t covered in the tools above, you can always schedule a half hour FREE consultation!